Saturday 8 April 2017

Spring/Easter over at Di's Digi Designs

Hello

It is time for a new challenge over at Di's Digi Designs and this fortnight the theme is

Spring / Easter


I've used Easter Day for Bunnies by Di's Digi Stamps and you can find the image here.  Aren't those bunnies cute or what!  I coloured the image with Copic pens.  A mixture of flower soft and fun flock was added to the bunnies' tails.



Image : Easter Day for Bunnies (Di's Digi Stamps)
Paper : Bonnets and Bowties (LOTV)
Sentiment : Computer generated
Dies : Stitched Scallop Basic Edge (MFT); Filigree Corner Die (La-la-Land Crafts)
Punch : Butterfly (Tonic)
Embellishments : Pearls (Hobby House); Ribbon (My Craft Stash)

I would like to enter the following challenges:

As You Like It : Favourite Card Base Shape and Why (I love to use 6" square bases for my cards.  I find this a perfect size as it gives me enough room for the image and any embellishments I want to add.)    

Thank you for stopping by and please hop over to Di's Digi Designs Challenge to see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.




9 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Deborah, an adorable image and lovely design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

Such a cute card, I love it. Great colouring too x

Lynne said...

P.S. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It :) x

Janette said...

Thank you for sharing your adorable card with us at CraftyCatz this week, it's just lovely..x

Rene said...

This is adorable and I love the design! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Pat said...

Beautiful card, lovely image, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Chris said...

Adorable image, pretty papers and beautiful design.
Thanks for joining us at fab N Funky this week.
Chris
x

Sarah said...

Such a cute Card!! Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

Ann said...

This isso cute love the fluffy tails
Ann x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...