Saturday 25 February 2017

Include a Die-Cut/Punch over at Di's Digi Designs

Hello

I hope everyone is well and for those of you in the UK haven't suffered too much damage following Thursday's storm Doris.  Unfortunately I had to go out to work otherwise I think I would have hibernated in my craft room!

It is time for a new challenge over at Di's Digi Designs and this fortnight the theme is

Die-Cuts/Punches

I've used the super cute Bluebell Fun which is available from Di's Digi Stamps.


I coloured the image with Copic pens.


Image : Bluebell Fun (Di's Digi Stamps)
Paper : Vintage Summer Basis (Maja Design)
Sentiment : Mini Messages (Mama Elephant)
Dies : Mini Tags (Mama Elephant); Borderabilities A2 (Spellbinder)
PunchTiny Butterfly (Tonic)
Embellishments : Rhinestones and Ribbon (My Craft Box)

I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by and please hop over to Di's Digi Designs Challenge to see the fabulous inspiration from the design team. 

8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Aww this is such a cute image and love the design of your card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Beatriz said...

Lovely and so cute card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time, Beatriz Dt

crafty-stamper said...

Love the gorgeous Bluebell image and great colouring----Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

Ann said...

I love this image & have used it a few times love the colouring
Ann x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Deborah, love your colouring. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

The Crafty Critter said...

These colors are so soft and lovely. I love the way you kept them muted just enough to give a warm, inviting feeling! Thank you for sharing! I would love to share my projects with you. I am always looking for tip, techniques and comments from fellow crafters. If you would like to take a look - TheCraftyCritter.com
-Miranda

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

such a sweet image, you made a lovely card with it
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...