Monday 19 December 2016

Happy Holidays over at Di's Digi Desigsn

Hello

Firstly I have to apologise to Di and the rest of the design team for my late DT Post for this week's challenge.  I thought I had scheduled my post but it appears not to have been the case!!  I usually check to ensure scheduled posts have posted, but I didn't get a chance on Saturday and we were away on Sunday as we travelled down and stayed overnight in Birmingham to attend the Sports Personality of the Year Awards at the Genting Arena which was great.

Anyway as the saying goes - better late than never!

There is a new challenge over at Di's Digi Designs and this fortnight the theme is

Happy Holidays (any Winter Holiday)

I've used the super cute Three Chilly Penguins which is available from Di's Digi Stamps which I coloured  with Copic pens.



ImageThree Chilly Penguins (Di's Digi Stamps)
Paper : Tis the Season (Dovecraft) 
SentimentSET 75 - Christmas Wishes (LOTV)
Embellishments : Bells (Hobby House); Ribbon (Crafty Ribbons)

I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by and please hop over to Di's Digi Designs Challenge to see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.


Make sure you check out Di's Digi Stamps Christmas Sale - new items are being added all the time.




6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this cute image

cotnob said...

An adorable card Deborah, I love the colours you have chosen.
Lucky you going to the Sports Personality of the Year Awards, I bet you had a fabulous time.
Pauline
x

tilly said...

loving the penguins cute card, thank you for joining us at crafty catz challenge
Tilly

Kat W said...

A wonderful card with this cute image and the little cluster of bells looks so pretty, and co-ordinates perfectly with the DP too...brilliant!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Sarah said...

This is so cute...perfect for the Cutie Pies Challenge. Sarah :0)

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...