Tuesday 30 August 2016

Birthday Roses

Hello

I'm just popping by to share the birthday card I made for my Mother-in-Law's birthday.


The image is from a set of rub-ons which I bought ages ago, but as my Mother-in-Law loves her garden and flowers I thought it was perfectly fitting.


Using a ZIG Two Way Glue Pen I edged the card with glitter.  In real life it gives the card a lovely sparkling effect. Rhinestones were added around the image and in two of the corners.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed using WOW Metallic Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder.  

Image : Flowers of the Month Textured Rub-Ons (Creata Crafts)
Paper : Always and Forever Solids (LOTV)
Sentiment : Set 20 - For Her Sentiments (LOTV)
Dies : Double Scallop Doily Die (Whimsy); Heart Swirl (Magnolia Doohickey)
Embellishments : 20mm, 15mm & 10mm  Roses (Wild Orchid Crafts); Radiant Glitter (Stamps by Chloe); Lace, Velvet Ribbon, Rhinestones & Butterfly Charm (My Craft Stash)

I would like to enter the following challenges:

In the Pink : Make It Sparkle
Fab n Funky : Anything Goes
As You Like It : Favourite Shape or Standard Cardbase (I've made a few shaped cards, but my favourite and usual card base is a 6 x 6 square.  I find it is the perfect size for the images/die cuts I want to use).    

Thank you for stopping by and for you lovely comments, they are much appreciated.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card, gorgeous roses and embellies
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Deborah, such a pretty image and lovely pinks.
Pauline
x
My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

Annette said...

This is so pretty. I love the flower image and the flowers around the edge and it's gorgeous in that beautiful bright pink. I'm sure your mother-in-law loved it.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
My Mum's Craft Shop,
In The Pink Challenge
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

Kat W said...

This is beautiful, elegant and a really lovely design :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!
Kat x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...