Sunday 29 December 2013

Holy Light Candle

Good evening everybody

I hope you've all had a fabulous Christmas and managed to spend some time with loved ones. 

I've not done a lot of crafting in the last few days, but did manage to make this candle to give to my Mother-in-law with her Christmas card.

 
The image is Holy Light by LOTV and it has been coloured with Copic pens.   Stickles have been used for her wings.   Little rhinestone gems have been dotted randomly around the image.


I would like to enter this into the LOTV Challenge - Anything but a card

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thank you for visiting, it is really appreciated.

3 comments:

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Deborah, I love the glitter and gems that you have added - I bet your MIL loved it.
Pauline
x

Lynsey said...

Hi Deborah, this is a beautiful candle! Love the pretty ribbon and gems, they finish it off perfectly!
Hugs Lynsey x

Anne said...

This is just beautiful Deborah, that image works perfectly on a candle. Lovely Christmas gift.

Thanks for entering our 'anything but a card' challenge - good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...