Thursday 21 November 2013

Thursday Inspiration over at Digital Delights - Santa and Reindeer

Good morning

It's Thursday which means it's time for some inspiration from the Digital Delights Design Team.  

No card today, but a Christmas Planner, hopefully it might help me be a bit more organised for Christmas - well I can always hope!  


The image I used is Santa and Reindeer and you can find it in Digital Delights store.  I've coloured it with Copic pens and added glitter and flower soft.   


The papers are Tis the Season by Dovecrafts.  There are four pockets on the inside - I made my own, but there are templates available online. 


Please pop on over to the Digital Delights Blog to check our the fabulous creations from the Design Team. 

Also don't miss this week's challenge over at Delightful Challenges
 

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

5 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is such a lovely idea!
Hugs Lynsey x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a brilliant idea Deborah I love it! Susan x

Claire said...

This is just brilliant and I love that image. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine said...

What a fabulous idea Deborah. The image and design are gorgeous. Love it.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant project, love it!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...